The very first level is as simple as it gets. The goal is to familiarize with the basics of the User Interface:
- Colored pages, which are dragged in the notebook, note the beginning of a new section related to a new programming concept.
- White pages, which are dragged in the notebook, introduce a new instruction block.
- Clicking/Tapping on an instruction tab to reveal available instructions of that category.
- Dragging an instruction to the notebook page.
- Clicking/Tapping on the play tab to let Marco follow your instructions (or program).
The solutions is straightforward: